The D1 H.264 IP Camera for Security or Surveillance and Machine Vision applications (based on the Analog Devices Blackfin Processor) is one of the most efficient solutions in this field. The Blackfin represents a new breed of 16/32-bit embedded processor with the industry’s highest performance and power efficiency for applications where a convergence of capabilities - multi-format audio, video, voice and image processing; and real-time security and control processing - are critical.
* Embedded uClinux
It is this powerful combination of software flexibility and scalability that has gained Blackfin widespread adoption in convergent applications. The D1 H.264 IP Camera embedded video solution runs on embedded Linux, an embedded OS with excellent performance, that is especially powerful and stable in network applications.
D1 H.264 IP Camera Features
* Alarm trigger: SD card, supporting alarm triggering video recording feature
* Audio : G.729
* Compress algorithm: H.264 Baseline Profile @ Level 3.0
* DDNS: dynamic domain resolution
* Resolution: D1/HD1/CIF,capable of setting encoding parameters online
* Frame rate: PAL 25fps; NTSC 30fps
* Intelligence: Intelligent motion detection algorithm, able to set area and sensitivity
* Protocols: RTP/RTCP, TCP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, PPPOE, NAT, DDNS, NTP
* Stream transmission mode: UDP/TCP/RTP
* ADSL: Automatic dial
* PTZ control: RS485 transparent transmission, supporting major PTZ protocol
* Two way audio: Two way audio
* IE client software: Provides record, playback, snapshot, broadcast, log, alarm management, etc.,supports text overlay, time stamp maximum 10 users browsing at the same time, Multi-level password authority
Complementary ADI Components
(See all datasheet from Analog Devices)
D1 H.264 IP Camera contains Analog Devices Blackfin BF526C and BF561 processors. The BF526C is the host processor and responsible for interactive network and control function and the BF561 is the co-processor and responsible for video encoding algorithm. Communication between the 2 processors is implemented through high speed synchronous serial port. First, input video signal into BF561, and the output captured and encoded bit stream is sent to BF526C. Then the bit stream is sent through network to client for decoding and displaying.
D1 H.264 IP Camera Applications
* Machine Vision Camera
* Security Surveillance Camera
There are two versions of D1 H.264 IP Camera software, the standard version and the enhanced version. The standard version implements common features of IP camera, while the enhanced version is a product level solution and able to be used in final product directly.